Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Going Cruising!

So it is all booked and now I just need to wait to go on my cruise! We are leaving Jan 27th from Miami. Then we have one day in Nassau, Bahamas, the next day will be at sea, then St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, then San Juan, Puerto Rico, then Grand Turk Island, Turks and Caicos Islands, and one more day at sea before heading back to Miami. Sooo excited! It was a one day sale today for Carnival Cruises so we got an awesome deal. Good thing there is a lot to do before then because I just want to go right now.

It is one more thing on my list of "Things To Do Before I Turn 30", so that will be good to get something else accomplished. I have a few more in the works, but it is slow going. But at least it is still going, right? That's always good news, right?

Okay, that is all for the updates for now. More to come. Yay for cruises!

No comments: