Friday, February 04, 2011

February Things

I'm back for another post. And here you thought I wasn't going to post again for a year to make up for all the posts I had in January didn't you? It's okay to admit it, I was a bit worried too. Okay, I wasn't really worried, no year can be as bad as the first couple on this blog - '05 and '06 were not the years that I got turned into a blogger, that's for sure!

Anyway, I just wanted to come back and give you all a real life update since all the updates you have gotten for the last month had nothing to do with how things are going currently for me - although they were fun.

First I think I need to say that I am going to Costa Rica. I am not sure that I have mentioned this before, and I don't know how I forgot to, but I am soooo excited!  I am going with my Mom and my brother's girlfriend and her mom and it should be a blast. I am flying to Calgary on Feb 14 (good thing I don't have a honey to feel neglected haha) where I will meet my Mom, and then early in the morning on the 15th we are headed to Costa Rica! We are going to be there for a week and we come back to Calgary late late on the 22nd and then I come back here on the 23rd. I have been checking the weather there and it has been in the 30*C range since I have been checking it in December. Have I mentioned that I am excited. I have a mental packing list and I am still working on making sure I have everything, but it is coming together.

Of course the trip has been consuming my thoughts for a while now, but work has also been crazy. Of course it always is at this time of year for me and I was super lucky to get the time off to go on this trip. I just spend a lot of hours at work, and a lot of them are odd. Sometimes I get to stay until about 130 in the morning. Lucky me! But I can't complain too much, at least I have something exciting coming up to look forward to, which is more than I can say for my co-worker. She probably won't have a great time while I am gone, but I think she will live.

Other than that, life isn't too exciting. I think maybe I would have more things to say if my brain wasn't so over-taken by this trip (I am leaving in 10 days!) and I imagine that once I get home and do a big post about the trip, then I will actually have other things to talk about. I hope. If not then that is way boring for me. And for you. lol. Or it will turn into '06 all over again. Haha.

Anyway, I guess I have nothing else to talk about so I am going to go ahead and log off and go to bed. I will probably post again before I leave, but I can't promise that you won't get sick of hearing me talk about how excited I am to go somewhere warm ;)

*Oh PS I totally forgot to mention this, but the pic that is the background on here, I took that photo! It is in my hometown. I took it with my new camera. Isn't it pretty? :D

No comments: