Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hallelujah! It's Over!

One more summer over. To me this isn't a sad thing, but rather a joyous occasion as it also signifies the end of roundups. Thank the heavens. It means I can get back to a more workable schedule and life. No more 16 hour days (I hope). And more blog posts. (Lucky you!) The only sad part of this whole thing is that it isn't summer anymore - and I didn't really do anything fun the whole time! Oh also, I told myself that once roundups were over I would make a really good effort to exercise more. I have an idea of what I am going to be doing for this, it is just the finding of the motivation that will be the hard part, but I think I will try to follow my mom's lead on this one (she has been going swimming every day after work) and use that as motivation to do something. If she can do it, so can I, she is at least 2x my age! So I will be trying to do that. Keep an eye out for updates dear reader. About this and all other things in the life of yours truly. Until then, sleep well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! More blog posts! Can't wait. Also, I'm glad roundups are over.