Friday, May 01, 2009

Blah

I am really sick of being at work. I came in this morning and was here until about 12:30, then I went home and napped for a while, then I came back around 5:00pm and I won't be leaving again until about 1:30 in the am. And then I have to come back in the morning around 7am. I might as well just move in! But, today I was praising my Mom and the fact that I am a lot like her. See, she works nights and she has this amazing ability to fall asleep whenever she needs to. I have the same ability (I am not sure if it is a genetic ability, but it surely is amazing!) Anyway, if I hadn't had that nap this afternoon I would be dying now ... and tomorrow who knows what I would be like! All I can say is, thanks Mom.

Needless to say work is kinda crazy and so my actual life is pretty much non-existent. Oh well, at least tomorrow will be fun. We have a work talent show in the afternoon and I get to dress up like a monkey (we are doing this evolution of a scientist thing - it is a musical odyssey and it should be funny). And then tomorrow night we are going out to celebrate Sklya's defending her thesis (which is why I have to be up so early). It should be a good afternoon/evening. Let me just say that I am so glad that I will have Saturday off and can sleep in like it is going out of style!

On that note, I am going to sign off, because I have nothing else to say.

No comments: