Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pity Party

That is what I had last night. A pity party. I wasn't even feeling too bad but I am pretty influenced by other people's emotions - esp when I am right on the edge of those same feelings anyway ... so yeah, my roomie and I had a pity party. And honestly, I don't need to go into details because it will just make me re-throw that party today but if you really want to know the subject you can probably figure it out.

So today my resolve is to not have a pity party! Not that I had planned it yesterday, but you know what I mean. I just want to try to stay a little more upbeat.

I also have lots of things I could work on that could keep me busy and distracted. One of those things is figuring out what I am going to do with my life. Not in a pitiful 'I don't know what I am going to do, poor me' way, but rather in a very research oriented way. Like, I am going to research my options and make a pro/con list and try to decide from there. I also want to work more on my writing. I am never going to be able to submit anything anywhere if I don't work on my writing so that I have something submittable. I think I need a deadline - like during NaNo. That helped a lot. Maybe I will look into taking a writing class at PCC or something. I also have lots of knitting projects I need to work on. Jasmine forwarded me this link the other day and it is amazing. It makes me want to make some amazing knitting project that when people see it all laid out like that they will go 'oh man! that is amazing!' I have something that I have been planning to make for the last year - but I don't have all the kinks worked out so I have been working on other things in the meantime. I will do it eventually.

Anyway, that is all for now - kinda sucky I know. But I do plan on working on these things and then giving updates. Lucky you!

No comments: