Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've Done It Again!

So last night I did that thing where I go up to my bed to 'read' and then I fall asleep and don't wake up until the next morning. It was nice. I had had a headache all day and I was feeling kinda grumpy and sleepy and so I read but I wasn't really into the book all that much so I set it down and fell asleep around 7:30. It was awesome. I woke up all happy and warm this morning and didn't even need my alarm (which was good since I didn't set it last night). I even had enough time to get breakfast from McDonald's before work. I really do enjoy a good Mcy-Dees brekkie.

But I forgot my phone at home. I might have to run home and get it at lunch. But I am not sure. By the time lunch rolls around I figure that the day will be over soon and do I really need my phone and then I just don't go. We will see how I feel about driving anywhere by then. Maybe I will just want to get out of this place for a while.

Anyway ... that is about all I have to say. I am content. :D

No comments: