Monday, April 20, 2009

Games!

I just wanted to tell you all about this game. Basically, just go to this link and then you can create a little 'brute'. You just type in a name, and then you pick a character shape and colors by clicking on the little person and the little paint palette. Then, if you follow the link you will be my apprentice so you will fight me first, then you can go on to fight other little dudes who are on the same level as you and you can level up and stuff, and as you level up you get more cool weapons and skills and stuff. But the best part is that it is all random. You don't have to do anything other than click on the word fight. It has a little automated fight and you can cheer for your little guy and then you can do it over again. And if you don't like how good or bad your thing is turning out you can just create a new one. And as you get apprentice's then you get more experience points as well. You only have 6 fights your first day and then you have 3 fights every day after that. It is really fun. I am enjoying letting the little things loose on each other. :D

I will fill you in on my weekend later!

No comments: