Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Day 2

So, today is almost over and I still haven't blogged ...yet. Yeah, I know you thought I was going to forget already, but I didn't. Nice try. Maybe next time.

Not much exciting has happened today. I went to work, came home a little early, watched Buffy (last 3 eps of season 2 - so good) and knitted, went to GoGo (a mongolian grill), watched some Arrested Development. Now it is about bedtime. Just need to post on the old blog and listen to a song that a friend recommended and then that is about it.

I am a bit tired so it is good that I am about to go to bed. I have this problem, where no matter how good my intentions are, I can't seem to go to bed at a decent time. I was planning to go to bed early-ish today but now it is 11:30 at night and here I am typing away. Stupid stupid girl. Oh well. I guess I will learn sometime. Or else I will fall asleep right after work someday and have one of those evenings where I come home and sleep from then until the next morning. Either way I guess the problem will be taken care of. Haha.

I have been thinking about my future a lot lately (shocking isn't it? Oh wait, no it's not, that is all I ever think/talk about anymore!) and I was looking at possible schools today. Grad schools, optometry schools, etc. Part of the problem is that I didn't really try my hardest in my undergrad and so I don't really think that I will be getting into any post-secondary educational programs that I want. I know, I know, it can't hurt to apply ... but dude ... what if I fail?

Okay, I will stop. And go to bed. I think ....

1 comment:

Lex-a-roo said...

It's not the grades it's the willingness to spend the money... I'm telling you... other wise grad schools wouldn't have admitted me. lol