Monday, March 30, 2009

Posting is Fun

Well, I know it has been a long time since I posted last, but I have been busy darnit! Doing what? You ask. Well, knitting and watching Buffy on DVD, that's what. So suck it up. And so this morning I was checking all my blogs and I was sad because hardly any of my people updated since I last checked. Just because I check obsessively doesn't mean I shouldn't be rewarded. Anyway, again I realized I was being hypocritical so I decided that this month (April obviously, since March is almost over) I am going to try to post every day. Because, let's face it [insert title here].

Lol. I am a dork. I can't promise they will be good posts, but they will be posts nonetheless. I mean, this is about the total of this post, but it better than nothing right?

No comments: