Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday ... I think ...

So, basically I am not sure what day of the week it is ever. Welcome to my life.

So, today at work I was not working as hard as I should have been but instead I was looking up things that I could potentially do with my life. And so as I was doing this I looked up Grad Schools and I found the greatest website. You could search for schools based on different areas of Neuroscience (like Behavioural or Imaging) and then they would bring up all the ones that have those programs. Then you can click on the school and it would tell you program info, admissions info, cost, financial help information - all sorts of good things. It was a great website. I wish I had known about it before. I am not sure I want to go to Grad School but that is a great resource. I have been looking up other types of schooling too - Optometry school and PA school and stuff and they have websites like that but they just list the schools and you have to go to the school site on your own and figure out the stuff you want to know. Anyway, I was impressed with the site. Mandi is happy now.

Well, mostly. I still don't know what I want to do and I have to apply and then once I decide I have to take the test that I need to and then I have to decide what to do from there. So, I really don't have any more decision made than I did before but I have a new resource at my fingertips.

In other news, the local Costa Vida closed a few weeks ago, or months or something like that. Anyway, it was traumatizing. I find myself craving it every day and my friends keep saying things like "I could really go for some Costa right now!" which makes me want it more. So last night I decided to look up some recipes. I put some pork in the marinade last night, then tossed it in the crock pot today and we are going to make some rice as well and have burritos. I hope it turns out good. I am excited! I will post again later telling you all about it!

No comments: