Thursday, December 04, 2008

Posting Woes

Okay, so lately I have become obsessed with checking everything - email, blogs,facebook, ebay, etc - about every five minutes or so. It is like I think that I am going to get some awesome email that will change my life and if I don't read it as soon as it is posted or sent then I will never be able to read it and the life changing thing will not happen. How silly is that? I think it is because I am looking for a change but I am not sure where I am hoping it will come from. Maybe I am hoping that I will find out what to do with my life through an email.

Anyway, I was so annoyed that no one (except Lex) had updated their blogs lately and then I realized I hadn't either, and I didn't want to be a hypocrite so I thought I better blog. And I am going to try to do it more consistently so that when other people don't update often I don't feel to hypocritical. LOL.

So here I am.

I just finished my A&P final and I have decided that I am not going to take it next semester. I am really going to focus on getting a different job before next summer and I don't want to have to work that new job when I get it around a class. Also, it was hard. :(

I think I am going to work on finishing my novel now. I know, you thought it was already finished - but it was only finished in terms of the contest. Which means I wrote 50,000 words. It doesn't mean that the story is concluded. I will work on that since I know that Barlow is reading it and if I don't give him a conclusion before it is done he might be a bit confused. Haha. Also, then I am going to work on editing and stuff during the Christmas break. I have been meaning to enter this contest for a million years now and I haven't so I might try to get something ready for that too - we will see. The limit for that is 17,000 so I either have to cut my NaNo novel waaaaay down or write something else. But I do have something else in the works, so we will see.

Well, I am off to work on finishing that now. I will post tomorrow - probably late though cause work is going to su-uck!

1 comment:

Lex-a-roo said...

I do the same thing- checking everything I mean. I know it won't make a difference I just feel like there is so much slipping through my fingers that I have to stay on top of it all. So I guess it's for a different reason. But I still check things obsessively.