Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lucky Me

So, basically, I am one lucky girl. I was supposed to leave Portland for Canada (through San Fran) yesterday but it was snowing a lot. Like, A LOT! So, I went to the airport - we were planning to get there early anyway, but then my flight was delayed so I was even earlier. My flight that was supposed to leave at 4 ended up leaving at 5:15 or 5:30. We were one of the last flights to leave the Portland airport before it closed for the night until 10am the next day (at least that is what they told us over the overhead pager). Then we got to San Fran and I had about 20 minutes before my next flight took off. So then we boarded and I got to Calgary just fine. Around midnight. There were no problems in Customs or anything (not that there should have been, but I always get nervous about it). Anyway, now I am here and I am lucky I was able to make it. Now I am just sitting around being bored/boring. For 10 days. Lucky me.

1 comment:

Lex-a-roo said...

YAY you made it! Glad you're okay.