Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I've Been Making Changes...

So, as you have probably noticed by now (unless this is your first time reading my blog) I have changed my layout. I even changed the blog title! Even though I have to say that the description is a lie - there isn't a whole new me, it just sounded good. I am ready for change though, that is for sure. Not that I am unhappy - I don't want anyone to walk away from reading this thinking that I am unhappy - but I still want some change to occur. I want a new job. I want to go to new places. I want to read new books. I want to write new books. I want to do all the things I always wanted to do but never got around to. I want to stop being as lazy about getting on top of things as I have been. I want to know what to do with my future and follow that course - not just sit around humming and ha-ing like I usually do.

Now that you know what I want, you also have a pretty clear list of the things that aren't going to change. I am going to try for a new job, but I probably won't get one anytime soon (stupid economy). I can't afford to go to new places. I might actually be able to read new books. I can't write a new book, I need to finish writing and editing my old books. I won't stop being lazy about getting to stuff because a lot of time it isn't laziness so much as lack of energy, lack of time and an abundance of fear. And I am so indecisive I have no idea what to do with my future.

But I am going to try to figure all these things out. And I figured the best way to start was to change my layout on my blog that maybe ten people read (ps, Hi Mom!)

1 comment:

Lex-a-roo said...

I like the new layout. How exciting new changes... But I think you are being too hard on yourself if you want to write a new book go for it. The Economy will improve, but I don't want you to go anywhere unless you are going to move to Rockaway beach that is.
~Hugs~