Sunday, December 14, 2008

Everything is Cancelled!

So, I guess I need to start off this post by mentioning that I live in Oregon. Here our weather consists of a lot of rain, some sunshine and occasionally snow that will melt as soon as it hits the ground (so not really snow at all). So, this morning our Ward choir was supposed to sing in two Ward's: our own and then a neighboring one (their Bishop used to be our councilor) but since it snowed all of two inches everything was canceled. It was nice since we were going to have to go to the other Ward super early, but it is sad since now we won't be able to sing. And I won't be here next week, and neither will a lot of people I am guessing, so I think that we probably won't be able to sing at all. I know I won't. Sad. Stupid Oregon!

Anyway, so now we are sitting around our house just doing nothing. We are going to have dinner later with a bunch of people (if they can make it here that is!) but yeah - I haven't really done much today other than sleep in and watch movies.

Well, I am off to do more nothing. I might actually take the time to shower. Woo. Go me. Over and out.

No comments: