Wednesday, June 04, 2008

New Post

I went to Utah this last weekend for the weddings of two of my cousins (who are both younger than me by the way). It was good and bad. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a long time, but not everyone. I got asked the 'are you dating anyone yet?' question about a million awkward times. I turned 25. A cousin of mine who is about twelve asked me how many guys I have dated. I told her and she didn't believe me. I have felt pretty crappy about myself since. I should have lied.

3 comments:

Lex-a-roo said...

Pashaw! Don't feel bad about yourself! You are awesome! What do 12 year-olds know about life yet?

Marcus said...

Your two cousins got married that’s gross! Buck up my friend. Don’t feel bad I’m going to be 26 and not married and I’m over it. Marred people are boring.

Chelsea said...

Hey, Marcus, I'm married and I'm not bor...wait, yes I am. You're right. Dammit.

Mandi, don't you worry your pretty little head off. You're a gem and you need to realize it a little more often!