Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things...

So things have been going okay recently. Work has been crazy - but when is that not the case at my job? Today my boss talked to us all about how backlogged we are, then switched some projects around (as if that helps to give us more time - no it just gives us something different to concentrate on). But then she gave us homemade strawberry shortcake to celebrate this one girl at my work winning an award last week and because I broke my finger. Wait? We are celebrating that now? Okay, weird, but I can live with that.

The thing is that my finger isn't really any different looking than the last time I posted pics, so I won't post more. Mostly it is just way more swollen. You know how at the base of your fingernail there is an indent? Mine doesn't have one. It goes straight from fingernail to finger. No indent at all. Sad right? It is strange because it doesn't even look like my finger anymore. It looks like my older brother's finger after he got in a motorcycle accident and ripped out a bunch of tendons (I think). Someone transplanted his finger onto my hand when I wasn't looking! Oh well, I have a follow-up tomorrow so they might drain it then or something. I will let you know.

2 comments:

Shelton and Bethany said...

Sorry about your hand. The x-rays are cool though. I broke my right elbow once, and it was crazy trying to do everything with my left hand. Writing, cooking (I miss your chocolate puff thingies by the way, speaking of cooking), driving, etc.

AG said...

YAY! for broken fingers! - I'm guessing that's the clebratory that went with the homemade shortcake (or cheesecake).... TOTALLY cool X-ray's! & Yep - I am for Obama - I have actually actively been campaigning for him. - Why do you think he won NC? - ALL ME! :) and well, I'm glad I'm one of the FABULOUS FOUR! - toodles noodles!