Sunday, November 18, 2007

Working Girl

I hate working the weekends. I like staying up late and playing with my friends (namely Guitar Hero, but sometimes other games like Rook) but then it makes getting up for work really really suck! Blech! I think it would be awesome to be an author, then I could sleep in every day and still earn enough money to live. I think I will work on that. Mind you, I decided to work on that at the beginning of Nov when I started NaNoWriMo and I haven't even written 1000 words yet (but I am just under). Unfortunately that is nowhere near the 50,000 I was aiming for. I still have a week right? I can still make it ..... or not, but I can get closer.

Also, I finished my knitting project and I have pics, but I forgot to ask Skyla if I could post pics of her daughter on here and I don't want to do it without her permission. Maybe I could do some editing of the head and then post them. We'll see.

No comments: