Thursday, November 08, 2007

Today's Post

Well, today has been a weird. I totally forgot that I was working on Sunday, so I get tomorrow off. And of all people to remind me, it was my boss, who never remembers stuff like that. Crazy! But now I get a surprise day off, which is kinda cool. I have to make up for it by working Sunday, but that is okay every once in a while.

So today I was talking to my co-worker again (man he makes a lot of appearances in this here blog) and I was telling him things about myself (the way people tend to do when they are talking) and I said something that I had never really said out loud before, but that was really true, and really kinda sad. His reaction was that it was a 'strong statement'. And it was. But I can't feel bad about it, since I had never really thought about it before and I don't know any different so I am not sure I would like a different reality better.

I think that this might make more sense if I was willing to say on here what I said to him in Shari's, but I think that might be a little too revealing, but I hope that you are getting what I am trying to say. I think that it is sad how we always think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, but how do we know? What makes me think that if things had gone differently in my life I would be happier? I am actually quite happy. Maybe my life hasn't been ideal, but whose has? No one's. Everyone has unfortunate things that have happened in their lives. Everyone!

If my life had gone differently than it did than I would be a totally different person than I am today - but I happen to like the person that I am today. I sometimes wish I was braver or smarter or prettier (always prettier) but I am who I am and I can live with that. And if you can't then you can suck it! I am sorry if this is a repetitive post (I am not sure if I have written this before but I very well might have). Thanks.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

i think you're pretty.