Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stuff

So I am not really up for a big post today ... so I am just going to put a short one up. I am kinda tired. I got up and went to work this morning after staying up late last night (story of my life!) and so now I am kinda tired even though it is not that late.Well, it is later than I was planning on it being I guess, but it isn't as late as it feels. So this girl at work has been gone for a while - she was on a trip, then her daughter was sick, and now she is sick so she probably won't be in tomorrow. That means that tomorrow is going to feel a lot like a weekend day for lab presence, even though it is Monday. Anyway, I have rambled on enough I guess, so I am going to knit a few more rows and then hit the hay. Hopefully I won't be too tired at work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I hate extra long days. Lately Ryan's been the one in bed before me and then I wake up really late. If this is what it will be like later when we have kids, sign me up now!

Love you!

Chels