Monday, November 05, 2007

A Little Mad .... A Little Relieved

So I never posted yesterday, but not because I didn't want to, but because my internet hates me. Well, that is not entirely true, the problem is that it was not my internet, it was just whatever I could get from a neighbor - which all day yesterday was nada! So I gave in today and signed up for my own darn internet! So I am mad I couldn't post yesterday but I am relieved that I will never have to fight with the internet again since I am paying for it so it better work well all the dang time! So I missed one post ... it is the thought that counts right?

Also, I am a little mad that I got my mail back. I tried to send the thing I had knitted for my little (future) nephew the other day and I got it back in the mail today due to not enough postage. I even went to the post office and had them weight it and stuff - but just as I was arriving the girl behind the counter was having a discussion with some random guy about her relationship with her boyfriend and why it was going to end because people knew about it at work and so I think she was a little distraught and not paying attention to what she was doing. So, I maintain that it was her fault, and not my own, that this didn't get to it's intended target. So I am going to try again ... maybe tomorrow during my lunch break. We will see.

Anyway, until my next post (tomorrow) which will be a little questionnaire that Chelsea sent to me, I bid you adieu.

No comments: