Friday, November 30, 2007

I Wanna Be Like You

I really do. I want to walk like you, talk like you too.
It's true.
Because you are awesome, and although I may seem just as awesome (at times) I am really not. You think you know what I am like, but you don't. I am who I think you want me to be. I fill the roll I think you need filled in your life, but when I am alone I am void - I am nothing. I'm sorry if this makes you sad, but it is true. What do you want me to be today?
Oh how I wish I could quit my day-job and go jetting around the world and take as much time as I wanted for knitting and writing. But I can't. Sad.


(Some sleepy ramblings and an attempt at creative almost poetry)

2 comments:

AG said...

i think you have the starts of a rockin' song!

Ex3 said...

i wonder what we would be if we flew all alone to a foreign place where we had no idea how to speak the language. we'd be stuck with us and then we might see something. maybe.