Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Have Failed Again!

Dang it! I failed at this whole blogging every day thing. I missed once, and now I have missed twice. I totally didn't even think about it last night until about 12:30 when I was half asleep. Stink! It is because life is so crazy. I finally finished the baby dress/jumper thing I was making, but I didn't get a chance to take a pic before giving it to my co-worker for whom I was making it (well her daughter) because she wanted it for pics and a trip she is going on. Anyway, she got some really cute pics of her daughter in it though so she is going to give me some and then I will post them.

Anyway, so I finished that on Tues night at like 2 am, then I worked Wed. Work took a long time on Wed and so I was supposed to stay late, but I had to get my hair recolored (it was a bit orange) so I got that done, then I went to Fry's with some friends, not realizing how long we would be there. Then we left and were starving so we went to get food. I didn't get home 'til midnight (and I didn't go back to work) so I tried to get up and go in early this morning, but it wasn't as early as I had planned and it took longer to do what I had to. Anyway, we eventually did everything we had to, but it still took forever. Then I was supposed to go to someone's place after work and I totally got lost! I am glad I have tomorrow off so I can catch up on my sleep.

Also, I think I am going to move soon. I will keep you updated on that. But now I am going to go and veg out and not think.

No comments: