Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hard Days Night

Well, I have been quite boring lately ... well more than anything, I have been busy working all the time. Or at least that is what it feels like. It is hard because I feel like I never get to get out and meet new people or anything like that since I am always at work. Blech! But it is good because I am actually having money come in, and not just part-time custodial wages either, but actual, real money coming in! Yay! And now I can start paying off all my accrued bills!

Anyway, I am really stinky - I smell like monkey almost everyday when I come home from work! You have no idea what that means - it is bad. So anyway, I am going to shower now, I was just procrastinating. I feel really tired so I needed to do something while I got up the energy to shower. I am stupid and stayed up until like 2am last night watching 'Psych'. If you haven't seen it, it is hilarious. Luckily, I don't work until noon tomorrow so I can sleep in a little and then hopefully I won't be so tired! I am almost done my newest blankets for my friends babies - she had twins, Ryleigh and Jorja - and when I am done I will post pics on here. Well, until then!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

yay! i was at walmart last night and bought the peach mango ones, too. I haven't opened either bag (yet) but will have to let you know how those are...or, you can tell me! Either way, they're sooo good, and not too terrible for you.