Tuesday, May 29, 2007

(Almost) My Birthday!!

Well, the title makes it obvious, but it is almost my birthday. It is actually tomorrow, which kinda sucks since it is in the middle of the week, and who wants to do anything fun in the middle of the week? No one! Everyone is always busy with work and stuff so it makes it hard. It also sucks because my mom works nights so she never wants to go and do stuff during the day (which is understandable). But is all turns out okay because my mom's birthday is two days after mine on friday, and then my younger bro's girlfriend's (Chelsea) b-day is on saturday so I think we are all going to do something fun this weekend for our collective birthdays. So that makes up for not doing anything on my exact birthday. I already got my mom and Chelsea their presents so now all I have to do is wait. Anyway, I just wanted to tell anyone who might be reading this that they should send me a present. Or money. Money is always good. Just kidding, but that is what is on my mind right now so ... yeah. And I should soon have updates up future life moves and jobs, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy happy happy happy happy birthday birthday birthday. How've you been, punkin?

What's new on the job front? any word, birthday bloke?

Chelsea said...

where are you and why haven't you updated in almost a month?!

what's the situation with jobs, mon ami?