Thursday, April 05, 2007

Alanis is hilarious!

Okay, so I have MSN messenger and it scrolls through different clips you can watch at the bottom. I like to watch the different clips that it features sometimes in case there is anything good. Well, it had this one that said "Alanis Morisette - My Humps" and I was like -WHAT?! Anyway is has the link to this video that is just really funny. It is this slow song but it has the words to Fergie's "My Humps". If the link doesn't work then you should search for it. It is totally worth it. So funny!

In other news, I am moving home. I tried staying here after college and getting a job, but nothing has come up that I have been excited about. And every job that sounds at all interested finds out I am from Canada and that I have all the international issues and they don't want me anymore. So I figure I will go work at home for a while and then maybe come back for more school or something later. It will be a nice change for me and I am way excited - even if it will be sad to leave all my friends. But this is sort of a trial seperation at first because I am coming back in a few weeks to walk in graduation and so we can pick up the rest of my junk. It will be way exciting. Wish me luck!

No comments: